When a loved one passes away, the estate often goes through a court-managed process called probate or estate administration where the assets of the deceased are managed and distributed. Having a comprehensive plan prevents family disputes and ensures that assets are distributed in the proper manner. Estate planning also protects assets from being depleted by long term care costs during life and from estate taxes after death. Significantly, a proper plan will ensure that minor children are provided for in the event that both parents suffer an untimely passing.
We offer a full range of planning services for estates of all sizes and complexities, including:
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Proxies
- Insurance Planning (ILITs)
- GRATs, QPRTs, Sale to Grantor Trust
- Retirement Asset Planning (Qualified and Non-Qualified Plans, IRAs, Roth IRA, 401(k))